Sign in and add to cart to unlock member benefits!
Experience an innovative blend of traditional care and modern technology with our Robotic Tuina Therapy. This therapeutic massage, renowned for treating muscle, bone, and tendon pain, can be performed by our skilled TCM physicians or our state-of-the-art robotic massage machine, EMMA.
Tuina therapy helps improve blood circulation, manages musculoskeletal pain, eases arthritis symptoms, promotes healthy lactation, and even aids in alleviating depression. At Parkway Shenton, we amplify these benefits using EMMA, equipped with cutting-edge sensors and 3D vision technology to analyse your muscle condition and deliver precise, personalised therapy.
Especially beneficial for those with back issues, EMMA's silicon 'thumb' delivers consistent pressure with clinical precision, offering optimal comfort during your session. You can opt for EMMA to treat larger body areas, while our TCM physicians expertly handle intricate areas like your neck, wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles. Choose our Robotic Tuina Therapy for a balanced blend of tradition and innovation!
What is included in this package?
One-on-one consultation, dietary recommendations and daily posture advice
1 session of 60-min tuina treatment
Validity: 1 year from date of purchase
Terms & Conditions
1) Price is in Singapore dollars and inclusive of GST.
2) Any Parkway Shenton services / packages purchased on MyHealth360 are valid for one (1) year upon purchase.
3) Prior appointment is required. You may choose to make your appointment upon purchase or any time thereafter.
4) To make or view details about your appointment, you can do so via the MyHealth360 Shop or mobile application.
5) Items in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including unutilised portions. If you choose to include additional tests on the day of your appointment, payment will be collected onsite.
6) Not valid with other corporate programmes.
7) Listed packages and terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Purchases are not applicable for order cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
1) The patient is medically unable to complete the service.
2) Technical issues resulting in duplicate orders or order errors.
3) Parkway Shenton is unable to provide the service purchased.