Platinum Health Screening (Home-based)
We bring the clinic to your doorstep, so you can enjoy smooth, stress-free health screening for early detection of diseases in the privacy of your own home.
Sign in and add to cart to unlock member benefits!
Nothing should prevent you from taking charge of your own health. Our home-based health screening packages are designed to make your health journey easier, whether you are on the road to recovery, caring for elderly parents or infants at home.
What is included in this package?
- Height & Weight / BMI
- Blood Pressure Check
- Fasting Blood Glucose
- Fasting Blood Cholesterol (Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, HDL,LDL, Chol/HDL Ratio)
- Kidney Function Test (Sodium, Potassium, Chloride, Bicarbonate, Urea, Creatinine & eGFR)
- Detailed Urine Analysis (UFEME)
- Urine Microalbumin
- Liver Function Test (Bilirubin Total, Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio, Alk Phos, AST/ SGOT, ALT/SGPT, GGT)
- Full Blood Count (FBC)
- Bone & Joint Profile (Calcium, Phosphate & Uric Acid)
- Blood Grouping
- Hepatitis A Antibody (HAV IgG)
- Hepatitis B Screening: Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg)
- Hepatitis B Surface Antibody (HBsAb)
- Free Thyroxine (Free T4)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormones (TSH)
- Tumour Marker Liver (Alpha Fetoprotein - AFP)
- Tumour Marker Colon & Lungs (Carcinoembryonic Antigen - CEA)
- Tumour Marker Prostate (PSA) - for males only
- Tumour Marker Ovarian (CA125) - for females only
- Tumour Marker Nose EBV
- Tumour Marker Pancreas (CA19.9)
- H.Pylori (Stomach Ulcer)
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
- High Sensitive C-Reactive Protein
- Apolipoprotein A
- Apolipoprotein B
- Apo B/A Ratio
How it works
- Purchase your package via MyHealth360. You will have the option to book your appointment during checkout, or later at a more convenient time. At least 3 days’ advance notice is required for appointment bookings
- Receive an order confirmation email from MyHealth360.
- Present and verify your order confirmation email in physical or digital format on the day of your appointment. Make sure the reference ID on the order confirmation is clearly visible.
What is a health screening?
A health screening can help detect diseases and medical conditions at an early stage, to allow timely intervention even before symptoms develop. We tailor your health check-up based on your age, medical history, risk factors, family history and health concerns, because everyone is unique.
Why is it important?
For people who face a higher risk of developing certain conditions—for example, based on age or family history—health screenings play a vital role. Certain conditions may remain asymptomatic until they reach an advanced stage, and the only way for early detection, is through a health screening.
What to expect?
- Attend a consultation with a medical professional, which may be followed by laboratory, radiology and other tests.
- You will receive a detailed report of your results though email within 5 working days of your health screening appointment.
- You are encouraged to review the test results with a doctor, who will be able to address any concerns about the results and advise on the appropriate treatments or lifestyle tweaks needed, based on your health profile.
2) Any Parkway Shenton services / packages purchased on MyHealth360 are valid for one (1) year upon purchase.
3) Prior appointment is required. You may choose to make your appointment upon purchase or any time thereafter.
4) To make or view details about your appointment, you can do so via the MyHealth360 Shop or mobile application.
5) Items in the package are non-exchangeable and non-refundable, including unutilised portions. If you choose to include additional tests on the day of your appointment, payment will be collected onsite.
6) Not valid with other corporate programmes.
7) Listed packages and terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Purchases are not applicable for order cancellations / refunds except in the following scenarios:
1) The patient is medically unable to complete the service.
2) Technical issues resulting in duplicate orders or order errors.
3) Parkway Shenton is unable to provide the service purchased.